Introduced in 1999, Tissue-Plus O.C.T. Compound has been marketed under several well-known brands worldwide for use as an embedding medium for frozen tissue specimens to ensure optimal cutting temperature.
- Clear, colorless solution, free of particles, water soluble cryostat embedding medium for tissue specimen sectioning and long term cold storage
- Provides convenient specimen matrix for cryostat sectioning at temperatures of -10°C and below
- Can be frozen between -10° and -80°C
- Leaves no residue on slides during staining procedure, eliminating undesirable background staining
- Provides an exact freeze point resulting in a homogenous matrix along with thinner sections
- Will not dull cryostat blades
- Manufactured using ISO 13485 and FDA quality systems
- Available in convenient 4oz. squeeze bottle
O.C.T. Compound, Clear Item #: 4586 Price: Inquire Unit Per Pack: 12 Packing: Weight: 4 Stability Stable For Use With Cryostat, Embedding Frozen Tissue Specimens Concentration 10.24% polyvinyl alcohol, 4.26% polyethylene glycol and 85.5% nonreactive ingredients Special Use Cryostat Embedding and Specimen Storage Quantity 12/cs.