Instantaneously neutralize formalin, while rapidly absorbing harmful liquids, based on CA EPA validated pollution prevention technology.
Designed for treatment of formalin, glutaraldehyde and OPA spills.
Neutralex® by Scigen-The Only Formaldehyde Neutralizer Certified by CA/EPA and CA/DTSC
- Neutralizes on-contact while absorbing hazardous liquids
- Contains and neutralizes spills while also diminishing harmful vapors
- Provides fast, effective control for accidental aldehyde spills
- Treats formalin, glutaraldehyde and OPA spillsDesigned to handle large or small spills, providing maximum containment
- Granules form a pH neutral solid mass for easier pick up
- Each container treats and absorbs up to 500 mL of 10% formalin
- Manufactured using ISO 13485 quality system
Neutralex® is a Registered Trademark of Scigen Inc. Neutralex® patented by Scigen Inc.
Neutra-Form® Item #: 4304 Unit Per Pack: 2 Packing: 1 Case Weight: 7.3lbs Color White, Gray For Use With
Formalin, glutaraldehyde, paraldehyde and OPA large spills
Capacity (Metric) 1.4 kg Weight (English) 7.3 lb. Packaging Quantity 2/Cs.