Neutralex® by Scigen-The Only Formaldehyde Neutralizer Certified by CA/EPA and CA/DTSC
- The only Environmentally Safe and Certified Technology for Neutralization of Formalin Waste.
- Safe and Effective Drain Disposal with No Drain Clogging Solids.
- Final Neutralization Less than 1 ppm.
- No pH Adjustment Needed.
- Eliminates the Need for Off-Site Disposal of Hazardous Formalin Waste and the Cradle to Grave Liability Associated with Its Regulation.
Neutralex® is a Registered Trademark of Scigen Inc. Neutralex® patented by Scigen Inc.
Starter Kit Includes:
- 4 pouches of Neutralex®
- 10-pk bag of 8 x 10" Neutra-Pads®
- 60 Neutra-Wipes® (1 container)
- 1 Reaction Container
- 1 Aldehyde Test Kit with pH Test Strips
- 1 Container of Neutra-Form®
Neutralex® Starter Pack
Neutralex® Starter Pack Item #: 4046 Unit Per Pack: 1 Packing: 1 Case Weight: 38 For Use With Formalin safety and disposal Description
Environmental, health and safety kit
provides formalin abatement
CalEPA Certified Polution Prevention Technology Type Formalin Neutralizer